- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Daily Archives: March 17, 2011
We are happy to announce the preliminary call for papers to the joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011 that puts together the Brazilian and the Latin American communities of Human-Computer Interaction. Of course, inviting the international community to participate! This year’s … Continue reading