- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
- Important Milestone: Usi4Biz PhD Thesis Defended
Author Archives: Kênia Sousa
There are of course several options to find out if a directory is under version control, depending on what you need, such as do it manually in command line or in your program in python, etc. For that, just Google … Continue reading
I’ve been using R to do data analysis for process improvement for some time now. I’ve learned so much in the past year that I want to write many posts in a specific order, but they end up being kept … Continue reading
The CIO stands up suddenly and looks to the horizon through the walls of glass, leaving behind his business analyst. – I don’t like boxes! Do you?! The consultants feel threatened by that statement after so much work gathering information … Continue reading