- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
- Important Milestone: Usi4Biz PhD Thesis Defended
Author Archives: Kênia Sousa
I’ve been working with different projects and when we start modelling business processes, I’ve heard people calling them flowcharts. But, why are they calling processes flow charts? They are much more than just flow charts. How do I tell them … Continue reading
We are happy to share with you that our paper entitled “Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies” has been published on Elsevier’s Journal of Visual Languages and Computing. This paper is the result of the joint work … Continue reading
You can already find the official call for papers for the joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011 that will take place on October 26-28, 2011 in Porto de Galinhas, Pernambuco, Brazil. I’d also like to share more detailed information about the … Continue reading
We are happy to announce the preliminary call for papers to the joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011 that puts together the Brazilian and the Latin American communities of Human-Computer Interaction. Of course, inviting the international community to participate! This year’s … Continue reading