- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
- Important Milestone: Usi4Biz PhD Thesis Defended
Category Archives: Business
The CIO stands up suddenly and looks to the horizon through the walls of glass, leaving behind his business analyst. – I don’t like boxes! Do you?! The consultants feel threatened by that statement after so much work gathering information … Continue reading
I’m currently discussing with IT analysts about our needs for a tool that integrates both BPM and IT needs, modelling business processes and system specifications. I’m now sharing it to get other perspectives. Here are some of the needs I … Continue reading
I’ve been working with different projects and when we start modelling business processes, I’ve heard people calling them flowcharts. But, why are they calling processes flow charts? They are much more than just flow charts. How do I tell them … Continue reading