- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Category Archives: Business Process
Last week, we have attended a Dagstuhl Seminar on the theme of “Enabling Holistic Approaches to Business Process Lifecycle Management”. During the seminar, we came up with a set of challenges for business process management that included ideas from different … Continue reading
It’s been over a year since we’ve started working on analyzing the situation of large corporations, like banks and insurances, that have difficulties in identifying the impact that changes on business processes have on their enterprise systems. The main difference in our strategy is that we take the user interface perspective. One of the questions we answer is: Which user interfaces of these enterprise systems should be updated after changes on their business processes? Continue reading