- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Category Archives: Enterprise Systems
As I look into linking the business layer with other perspectives in enterprise architecture, the following question came to me: “How do I link business rules with business processes, business objects and even with data objects?” Inspired by this article … Continue reading
The presentation of the Usi4Biz Platform at Devoxx’09 was fully published on parleys.com. When we say “fully” we mean 100% of the content published, which includes a video of the speaker, synchronized with the slides and also with the demo … Continue reading
This Monday, November 17th, we presented the Usi4Biz Platform at Devoxx and we are specially happy that the energy of this idea is as strong as the energy of this event and its 2,5 thousands attendees. It was the first … Continue reading