- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Category Archives: User Experience
I’ve been working with different projects and when we start modelling business processes, I’ve heard people calling them flowcharts. But, why are they calling processes flow charts? They are much more than just flow charts. How do I tell them … Continue reading
We are happy to share with you that our paper entitled “Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies” has been published on Elsevier’s Journal of Visual Languages and Computing. This paper is the result of the joint work … Continue reading
We are in Brazil now, giving several presentations of the Usi4Biz Framework for some software companies, a big corporation and a university. Our intention is to listen to the vision and opinion of Brazilian business and research people about the … Continue reading
Last Thursday we presented the Usi4Biz Framework in the Expertise Centre For Digital Media (EDM) at the University of Hasselt, Belgium. We were specially happy about the discussion after the presentation, when the task model was put under pressure by … Continue reading