- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Tag Archives: Alignment
We are glad to let you know about our first presence in the Google Books collection. It was due to the publication at Tamodia’2009, as reported before. You can read the entire paper in the embedded frame below. This book … Continue reading
It’s been over a year since we’ve started working on analyzing the situation of large corporations, like banks and insurances, that have difficulties in identifying the impact that changes on business processes have on their enterprise systems. The main difference in our strategy is that we take the user interface perspective. One of the questions we answer is: Which user interfaces of these enterprise systems should be updated after changes on their business processes? Continue reading