- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
- Important Milestone: Usi4Biz PhD Thesis Defended
Tag Archives: Community
Last week, we have attended a Dagstuhl Seminar on the theme of “Enabling Holistic Approaches to Business Process Lifecycle Management”. During the seminar, we came up with a set of challenges for business process management that included ideas from different … Continue reading
This Monday, November 17th, we presented the Usi4Biz Platform at Devoxx and we are specially happy that the energy of this idea is as strong as the energy of this event and its 2,5 thousands attendees. It was the first … Continue reading
Last Monday, October 19th, we presented the Usi4Biz framework at SigChi.be’09, the annual event of the Belgium chapter of the ACM Special Interest Group of Computer Human Interaction. This presentation gave a general idea of the framework for a public … Continue reading
We are people-oriented so it’s natural that we constantly try to find ways to be in communities. After joining Twitter and mashing it up in our website, now it’s time to get connected with people through LinkedIn, a community website … Continue reading