- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Tag Archives: Conference
You can already find the official call for papers for the joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011 that will take place on October 26-28, 2011 in Porto de Galinhas, Pernambuco, Brazil. I’d also like to share more detailed information about the … Continue reading
We are happy to announce the preliminary call for papers to the joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011 that puts together the Brazilian and the Latin American communities of Human-Computer Interaction. Of course, inviting the international community to participate! This year’s … Continue reading
Last Thursday we presented the Usi4Biz Framework in the Expertise Centre For Digital Media (EDM) at the University of Hasselt, Belgium. We were specially happy about the discussion after the presentation, when the task model was put under pressure by … Continue reading
The presentation of the Usi4Biz Platform at Devoxx’09 was fully published on parleys.com. When we say “fully” we mean 100% of the content published, which includes a video of the speaker, synchronized with the slides and also with the demo … Continue reading