- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Tag Archives: Conference
This Monday, November 17th, we presented the Usi4Biz Platform at Devoxx and we are specially happy that the energy of this idea is as strong as the energy of this event and its 2,5 thousands attendees. It was the first … Continue reading
The idea behind the Usi4Biz framework, which aims to link business processes with user interfaces, has been producing very positive impacts so far. Kênia Sousa, the main researcher behind the Usi4Biz Framework, who conducts her research at the Université catholique … Continue reading
Last Monday, October 19th, we presented the Usi4Biz framework at SigChi.be’09, the annual event of the Belgium chapter of the ACM Special Interest Group of Computer Human Interaction. This presentation gave a general idea of the framework for a public … Continue reading
Last week, September 24th, we presented the Usi4Biz framework at Tamodia’09, focusing on the production rules used to perform model transformations and impact analyses. Model transformations are useful to save time when creating models and links between them. Since there … Continue reading