- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Tag Archives: Dagstuhl
Going back to the experience at the Dagstuhl seminar. We noticed that a lot of products, from beverages to snacks, are available for sale near the cafeteria area. All we need to do is to pick what we want. The interesting thing … Continue reading
Last week, we have attended a Dagstuhl Seminar on the theme of “Enabling Holistic Approaches to Business Process Lifecycle Management”. During the seminar, we came up with a set of challenges for business process management that included ideas from different … Continue reading