- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
- Important Milestone: Usi4Biz PhD Thesis Defended
Tag Archives: IBM
An important milestone was achieved last month at IBM Forum Brussels. Kênia Sousa, who is now a doctor in Management Science, defended her PhD thesis on June 24th. Her thesis represents the consolidation of all research produced on the promising … Continue reading