- How to link Business Rules with Business Objects
- Git: How to know if your directory is already under version control?
- Changing R library path
- I don’t like boxes, do you?!
- Need a solution to integrate a BPM and IT
- What is the difference between flow charts and BPMN?
- New Journal: Evaluating a graphical notation for modelling software development methodologies
- Call for proposals for short courses – IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Joint conference IHC – CLIHC’2011
- Usi4Biz Has Its Second Journal Publication
Tag Archives: Research
An important milestone was achieved last month at IBM Forum Brussels. Kênia Sousa, who is now a doctor in Management Science, defended her PhD thesis on June 24th. Her thesis represents the consolidation of all research produced on the promising … Continue reading
Last week, we have attended a Dagstuhl Seminar on the theme of “Enabling Holistic Approaches to Business Process Lifecycle Management”. During the seminar, we came up with a set of challenges for business process management that included ideas from different … Continue reading
We are glad to let you know about our first presence in the Google Books collection. It was due to the publication at Tamodia’2009, as reported before. You can read the entire paper in the embedded frame below. This book … Continue reading